The CNC leveler is the first of its kind, and has been widely used in industry. The metal sheet straightening machine has the characteristics of advanced technology, high leveling accuracy, wide process range, high degree of automation, and reliable and stable work under high strength. During the roll leveling process, the metal plate After a series of alternating bending, the precise control of the pressing amount of each leveling drum through the motor and PLC control eliminates the internal stress and fundamentally solves the different leveling effect caused by the different stresses in each part of the sheet. Ideally, high-precision leveling is achieved.
Compared with other leveling methods, the control system of the plate leveling machine has the functions of storing, recalling, and editing process and equipment parameters, and has the function of identifying and early warning of misoperation. When in use, on the operating table, the inlet and outlet reductions can be set according to parameters such as plate thickness, plate width, material strength, etc. or the existing parameters in the database, so as to realize the electric adjustment of the work roll and the entry gap, and it can be adjusted manually. And correction.
- Optimal rational design.
- Use a large number of advanced manufacturing technologies to carry out SOLIDWORKS full three-dimensional digital design, etc.
- Control method: PLC+touch screen+button, all working parameters can be set in the man-machine interface, with parameter memory, storage, power-off memory functions.
- Human-machine interconnection.
- The control system of the metal sheet straightening machine has the functions of storing, recalling, editing process and equipment parameters. When using, it can set the inlet and outlet reductions according to the parameters such as plate thickness, plate width, material strength, etc., and realize automatic adjustment.
- Automatic adjustment device for the opening of the metal sheet straightener.
- Before the plate enters the leveling machine, the plate thickness, width, and material are measured by scanning the plate information processing unit, and the signal is transmitted to the electrical control cabinet. The opening amount calculation is automatically performed, and the opening amount of the metal sheet straightener is adjusted. The value is confirmed after correction. Make adjustments again.
- These plate straightening machines are manufactured in accordance with EC safety standards and has CE certification.
1. There is one main and one sub-operating console, which are placed on both sides of the equipment. The control buttons of the sub-operating console are simple and convenient; the main operating console adopts Taiwan Advantech industrial computer, Siemens PLC controller, as well as contractors, micro-relays, and other components. The electrical control system adopts 380V, 50Hz AC power supply, the main circuit adopts contactor control, and the control circuit adopts relay control.
2. On-site working condition monitoring function: In order to facilitate the user's operation process, two sets of camera devices are required on both sides of the machine in and out of the machine, and the video signal is transmitted to the display screen of the industrial computer of the console. The user does not need to leave the console to observe the situation of the worksite, which improves the user's work efficiency and prevents the occurrence of unexpected accidents.
3. The control system of the metal sheet straightening machine has the functions of storing, recalling, editing process and equipment parameters, and has the function of identifying and early warning of misoperation. When in use, on the operating table, you can set the inlet and outlet reductions according to parameters such as plate thickness, plate width, material strength, or the existing parameters in the database, so as to realize automatic adjustment of the work roll outlet and inlet gap, and it can be manually adjusted. Adjustments and corrections. The electrical operation control parts and display screens of the metal sheet straightening machine are centrally installed on the operation table, and the functions of each operation part are indicated by specific operation text symbols. The electrical system is equipped with relay protection in accordance with relevant national standards.
4. Electrical control component brand requirements: Micro-relays use Omron, others use Schneider, and they are all recent products at the time of contract signing or the latest products after signing.
5. The electrical system has over-voltage, over-current, overload, short-circuit, and phase loss protection functions and interlock protection functions to prevent the metal sheet straightening machine from overloading, and has a strong anti-interference function.
The processing accuracy is extremely high, the efficiency is high, and the stable and high-quality leveling effect can be guaranteed.
Low energy consumption, variable roller number correction function, which is beneficial to reduce energy consumption and prolong the life of the metal sheet straightener.
High degree of automation, the system inputs parameters such as plate thickness, plate width, strength, etc., and the numerical control system automatically calculates the reduction amount to complete the adjustment of the leveling reduction process parameters, which is convenient and fast leveling.
The whole metal sheet straightener adopts integral steel plate welding, which is thick and beautiful, and has good stability.
Simple operation, single person can work independently.
The metal sheet straightener is widely used in industry. EZHONG leveling machine has advanced technology, high leveling accuracy, wide process range, high degree of automation, and good working reliability under high strength. The application range of the metal sheet straightener involves aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, and instrumentation. Stainless steel products, etc., play an important role in the verticality, parallelism, and appearance of industrial structural parts.
Do you have questions about our products and services or do you need our advice? Simply contact us via our form and you will be contacted shortly!