Are Expensive Plate Leveling Machine Worth It？
• Pre-stressed frame structure: The pre-stressed tie rods and the frame column are respectively deformed in tension and compression under the action of pre-tightening force. When the plate leveling machine is under the action of the corrective force, the force of the tie rod and the column is redistributed, the force of the tie rod increases and the force of the column decreases, which gives full play to the performance of each component material.
• Small roll spacing and small roll diameter: adopt the form of small roll spacing and small roll diameter to improve the leveling quality. Due to the small diameter of the work rolls, the work rolls have small diameters and greater correction force, so the backup rolls are densely arranged in a chess-like distribution, which not only increases the horizontal rigidity of the work rolls but also has a better bending effect.
• The position of the correction roller is individually adjustable: This structure can flexibly adjust the reduction according to the requirements of the correction process so that the reduction of each correction roller is in the best state, and the plate can be corrected with fewer bending times.
• Process control system: The computer model can set the roll gap according to the thickness, width, flatness, and temperature of the corrected steel plate, automatically bite the plate and feed and has the functions of overload protection and AGC bounce compensation.
• On-line measurement technology of strength parameters: online four-way deformation and strength parameter testing, display, and processing when correcting the medium and thick plate roller straightening machine through strain gauges, etc., with alarm function.