EZHONG specializes in producing single-arm hydraulic press machine with nearly 70 years of production experience. It has absorbed German and Japanese technology and is a new machine with EZHONG's independent intellectual property rights.
This hydraulic press machine is suitable for various plastic materials pressing correction, folding, and stamping process.
The hydraulic press machine has an independent power mechanism and electrical system and adopts button centralized control, process action is controlled by PLC, which can realize two operation modes of inching and semi-automatic.
EZHONG is one of the professional hydraulic press machine manufacturers in China, our ezhong group has high quality hydraulic press machines for sale at reasonable prices.
Max Working Pressure
Max Opening Height
The hydraulic press machine for sale is suitable for various plastic materials pressing correction,folding and stamping process.The hydraulic press machine function including independent power mechanism and electrical system, and adopts button centralized control, process action is controlled by PLC, which can realize two operation modes of inching and semi-automatic.
- The hydraulic press machine adopts a single-column split structure and is welded with high-quality steel plates to be smooth and without defects. The fuselage consists of a workbench, support, and an upper beam through five pulling AW-C rigid frames.
- The slider is connected with the piston rod of the oil cylinder. Four guide pillars are used as the guide to moving up and down. The outer surface of the guide pillar is hardened and has high aiming accuracy and good rigidity.
- Pressure realization: the master cylinder is a piston cylinder. The cylinder body is installed on the upper beam and is connected to the slider through a connecting flange. The cylinder quill is made of high-quality forged steel to ensure uniform material; the surface of the piston rod is treated with medium frequency quenching. The main cylinder seal adopts an imported material seal ring to ensure reliable sealing.
- There are T-slots on the worktable and sliding block, which is convenient for users to install and fix the mold.
1. Operators of single-arm hydraulic press machines must be trained to master the equipment performance and operating techniques before they can work independently.
2. Before the hydraulic press machine operation, clean up all kinds of debris on the mold and wipe off any dirt on the hydraulic press rod.
3. The bending press machine must be installed when the power is off. It is forbidden to collide with the start button, handle and pedal on the footswitch.
4. After installing the upper and lower molds, adjust the gap between the molds, and do not allow one side to deviate from the center. After confirming that the molds are fixed, try the pressure again.
5. Before the hydraulic press machine works, start the equipment idling for 5 minutes. At the same time, check whether the oil level in the oil tank is sufficient, whether the sound of the oil pump is normal, whether the hydraulic unit, pipes, joints, and pistons are leaking.
6. Start the equipment to test the pressure, check whether the pressure reaches the working pressure, whether the hydraulic press machine moves normally and reliably, and whether there is any leakage.
7. Adjust the working pressure, but it should not exceed 90% of the rated pressure of the equipment, test a workpiece, and then produce after passing the inspection.
8. For different hydraulic materials and workpieces, when press-fitting and calibrating, the working pressure of the press and the number and time of pressurizing and holding pressure should be adjusted at any time, and the mold and the workpiece should not be damaged.
9. When the pressure plate of the single-arm hydraulic body slides up and down, it is strictly forbidden to extend the hand and head into the pressure plate and the working part of the mold.
10. The hydraulic press machine is strictly forbidden to perform operations such as percussion, stretching, welding and cutting, bending, and twisting while applying pressure.
11. Smoke, welding, hot fire, and flammable and explosive materials are not allowed to be stored around the hydraulic press machine. Take fire prevention measures.
12. After the hydraulic press is finished, the power should be cut off, the hydraulic rod of the press should be wiped clean, lubricating oil should be added, and the molds and workpieces should be cleaned and placed neatly.
The hydraulic system is located inside the machine body, with beautiful appearance, simple and convenient operation, high efficiency, time saving, labor saving, and cost saving.
This series of bending press machines are equipped with independent hydraulic and electrical control systems, using buttons for centralized control, which can realize two molding processes of fixed stroke and fixed pressure, and have functions such as pressure display, stroke, and pressure adjustment.
The four-pillar guide pillar is oriented to improve the accuracy of the product, and the pillar and piston rod are plated with copper and hard chromium after quenching to ensure the wear resistance and high roughness of the surface. The oil pump inlet is equipped with a unique filter device to ensure. The service life of oil pumps and valves.
The oil connection adopts imported high-pressure hose, which greatly reduces machine noise.
The whole hydraulic press machine adopts integral steel plate welding, which is thick and beautiful, and has good stability.
The hydraulic press machine is manufactured in accordance with EC safety standards and has CE certification.
Single-arm hydraulic press machine is used for the straightening and pressing of metal products and the pressing of non-metallic powder products. Shaft correction, press fitting of sleeve parts, shaping and trimming of metal products, suitable for plastic products, machine tools, internal combustion engines, textile machinery, shafts, bearings, washing machines, automobile motors, air-conditioning motors, electrical appliances, Used by military industrial enterprises and foreign-funded enterprises assembling lines and other industries.
If you have any questions,
and we will serve you wholeheartedly.