Before many devices start running, a series of preparations are needed. To ensure smooth operation of the plate rolling machine, what preparations do we need to make before running it? Although the plate rolling machine has extensive application in the mechanical processing industry and has good quality, malfunctions during use are inevitable, such as the equipment not turning during operation. How should we deal with this problem?
1. Check whether there are any abnormalities in each part, fasten bolts (caps) without loosening, and ensure that the brake is working normally and reliably.
2. Strictly adjust the distance between the drums according to the thickness of the plate and avoid overload operation.
3. The plate rolling machine cannot roll or press the workpiece beyond the range of mechanical performance specifications.
4. The equipment can only start running after the workpiece is placed stably and positioned correctly, and clear signals are given with one person in charge.
5. When rolling workpieces that are not perfectly round, it is recommended to leave a certain margin when rolling to the end of the steel plate to prevent the workpiece from falling and hurting people.
6. When rolling the thickest steel plate, the ratio of the first rolled product radius to the required minimum rolled product radius should not be less than 2, and the minimum rolled product radius required for 2 to 3 times of rolling should be applied thereafter.
When the plate rolling machine has a problem of not turning during use, we should not be anxious. The equipment should be stopped first, the problematic part should be checked, and then corresponding measures should be taken to solve the problem.
1. When rolling a narrow cylinder, it should be placed in the rolling center.
2. When the workpiece enters the plate rolling machine, it should be avoided to roll hands and clothes into the drum.
3. The workpiece must be placed flat and can only be started after it is in place. Clear signals should be given, and one person should be appointed to command.
4. Do not put your hands on the rolled steel plate, and it is forbidden to use templates for inspection. After the machine stops, check the roundness with a template.
5. When rolling workpieces with insufficient rolling pressure, reserve a margin when rolling to the end of the steel plate to prevent the workpiece from falling and hurting people.
6. Standing on the workpiece or on the rolled cylinder found to have roundness during the work process is prohibited.
7. When rolling thick and large-diameter cylinders or workpieces with high data strength, reduce and repeat the formation of some motion mixes.