This sheet leveling machine is mainly used for the leveling and shaping of 690MPa, 785MPa, 960MPa, 1100MPa, and other thin plates in construction machinery operations. The use of the patented technology of sub-roller drive eliminates the mechanical interference and negative torque between the rollers and various problems arising therefrom, prolongs the life of the work roll, and protects the surface of the workpiece. The sub-roller drive enables the medium-thick plate to also realize the linear step-down pressure leveling method, which conforms to the steel plate leveling law and achieves the required leveling accuracy. As the amount of bending is gradually reduced, compared with the large-deformation leveling method of parallel bending, the total deformation of the material is reduced, the total leveling force and the total power consumption are reduced, and energy is saved. The sheet leveling machine adopts an integral closed frame, and rationally arrange the ribs in the four-corner large-arc transition.
- Using a closed frame, the corrective force is internally closed, the frame is simple in appearance, and the overall rigidity is good, and it can be leveled with a full load without lowering the foundation;
- The depressing angle mechanism and the angle mechanism are combined together, using group technology, using two sets of the same power system, using YEJ type motor drive, so that the movable beam can accurately and automatically position and quickly swing angle;
- Set a larger lifting height on the movable beam to facilitate the sheet leveling machine spoke replacement and maintenance;
- Centralized lubrication with electric double-line oil feeder and separate lubrication points for working spoke, supporting spoke bearing, worm gearbox, screw, and other lubrication points through the electric double-line oil feeder and dry oil pipeline;
- The measuring and electronic control system is advanced, and the equipment is controlled by German Siemens PLC S7. On the console, the inlet and outlet reductions can be set according to parameters such as plate thickness, plate width, material, and original curvature. PLC has the function of editing, storing, and memorizing process parameters, which can be called and revised at any time;
- Great value-added, saving man-hours, reducing the scrap rate and rework rate to a minimum, eliminating the need for time-consuming and laborious rework. The operation is simple, and a single person can work independently.
1. There are always n-2 deformations when the plate is leveled. When the second roller is deformed for the first time, it should be ensured that 60% of the plate thickness is in a plastic deformation state, and the deformation of the subsequent rollers decreases successively until the elastic deformation (the deformation is zero).
2. According to the characteristics of the maximum load, the selected work roll has a large roll distance and roll diameter, and the rigidity of the sheet leveler is good and the leveling accuracy is guaranteed. Take into account the maximum and minimum plate thickness leveling. The work roll journals of this sheet leveling machine all adopt precise rolling mill special bearings, the friction resistance of the work roll is small, the non-slip condition is greatly improved, and the thinner steel plate can be straightened. The roller-making device adopts the technology of the German SMS company, with a large roll diameter to roll pitch ratio, which improves the strength of the work roll, reduces the blind correction zone, and improves the leveling accuracy of the workpiece. Roller journals all adopt special rolling bearings for new rolling mills, with a service life of 5 to 10 years. The selection, structural design, and manufacturing of the work roll bearing coupling parts should ensure reliability and durability, and fully consider the axial and radial load and deformation of the work roll.
3. Compared with the sliding bearing, the transmission efficiency of the sheet leveling machine is high, and the motor power can be doubled. Energy-saving; long service life, a small overturning moment of the frame, low friction resistance, with the sub-roller drive, can effectively improve the slip of the workpiece, bend thinner steel plates, and improve the leveling accuracy. The adjustment and positioning of the gap and angle of the upper and lower work rolls are accurate and efficient, and the guiding mechanism has good precision and high stability.
4. The work roll material is 60CrMoV, according to the standard requirements of "JB/T3164-2007 Roller Plate Leveling Machine Technical Conditions", quenched and tempered HBW286～321, surface hardening hardness HS85-95 (HRC56-63), hardened layer depth, work roll diameter D≤200mm is 3～5mm, D＞200mm is 6～10mm, the roughness is 0.8μm, and the dimensional tolerance reaches h6.
5. Work roll process: blanking → forging → normalizing after forging → rough turning → quenching and tempering → finishing turning → surface quenching → fine grinding to surface tolerance h6, surface roughness Ra0.8μm
6. After the initial and finishing processing, the work roll shall be inspected twice, and the material inspection report, heat treatment inspection report, and flaw inspection report shall be provided.
7. The working stroke of the upper work roll adopts an electronic digital display (display accuracy is ±0.1mm).
Set a larger lifting height on the movable beam, which is convenient for machine spoke replacement and maintenance;
Using electric double-line oil feeder for centralized lubrication, and separate lubrication points for working spokes, supporting spoke bearings, worm gear boxes, screw rods, etc. through the electric double-line oil feeder and dry oil pipeline;
Advanced measurement and electronic control systems, and the equipment is controlled by German Siemens PLC S7. On the console, the inlet and outlet reductions can be set according to parameters such as plate thickness, plate width, material and original curvature. PLC has the function of editing, storing and memorizing process parameters, which can be called and revised at any time;
Complete protection function: Depress the drive shaft and other exposed rotating bodies with a protective cover, and the feed inlet is protected by a photoelectric switch;
This metal fabrication equipment is manufactured in accordance with EC safety standards and has CE certification;
The whole machine adopts integral steel plate welding, which is thick and beautiful, and has good stability;
Accurate processing performance can ensure stable and high-quality leveling effect.
This sheet leveling machine is widely used in industry. EZHONG leveling machine has advanced technology, high leveling accuracy, wide process range, high degree of automation, and good working reliability under high strength. The application range of plate straightening machines involves aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, and instrumentation. Stainless steel products, etc., play an important role in the verticality, parallelism, and appearance of industrial structural parts.
If you have any questions,
and we will serve you wholeheartedly.