The CNC plate bending machine is a kind of equipment that uses work rolls to bend the sheet metal. It can form parts of different shapes such as cylindrical parts and conical parts. It is a very important processing equipment. The working principle of the ezhong group CNC plate bending machine is to move the work roll through the action of hydraulic pressure, mechanical force and other external forces, so as to make the plate bend or bend into shape. According to the rotation movement and position changes of work rolls of different parts such as elliptical parts, arc-shaped parts, cylindrical parts, can be processed. It is no problem to roll thick steel plates into circles.
The CNC plate rolling machine is composed of six major structures.
1. Upper and lower rollers: They are important parts of the cnc plate rolling machine, made of forged high-quality carbon steel.
2. Frame: There is one frame for the left and right frames, and the lower roller bearings are installed on the frame. There is a square buckle screw rod inside the frame, and the upper end of the screw rod is hinged with the bearing seats at both ends of the upper roller.
3. Reducer: ZSY280 hard-tooth surface reducer is installed on the channel steel base together with the pad.
4. Electrical part: They are all installed in a control box for easy operation.
5. Unloading device: It is installed on the side of the reducer to balance the upper roller during unloading; the unloading and recovery are completed by the oil cylinder.
6. Base: It is welded by section steel and steel plate, which can install the frame, reducer and motor on it to form a whole.
1. The sliding bearing between the lower roller, the fixed seat and the turning seat of the metal fabrication equipment is usually called a composite sleeve. The CNC plate rolling machine has high wear resistance and endurance, but due to the large workload, the composite sleeve is easy to wear during use. It is recommended not to change gears and increase the oil volume on the working surface, which can prolong the service life of the sliding bearing.
2. The reducer can be said to be the tense part of the transmission department of the CNC plate rolling machine. If used improperly, abnormal noise will occur, which is relatively loud and easy to be destroyed. It is recommended to add 2/3 gear oil per person, and then ensure the stability of rotation, the time for rolling sheet metal, even if the air intake is less, a small number of times, it may make the reducer run more normally and increase the flat service life.
3. The motor is a configuration with a tight power supply for the CNC plate rolling machine, which is one of the common causes of mechanical damage. Motor abandonment is one of the huge reasons. The motor configuration of each machine tool is slightly larger than the theoretical value-a model, so it is necessary to ensure that the motor can be handled calmly under full load, and the circuit of the motor must be checked each time to avoid overloading.