Usually the models of 3 roll plate bending machine are symmetrical, the upper roller is the main drive, the lower roller vertical lifting movement, at the same time through the lower roller gear and the upper roller gear meshing as the main drive, the reason of the popularity of the 3 roll plate bending machine:
1. High performance, full hydraulic drive, automatic welding;
2. Large motor power, large main motor power, high efficiency, fast shipment, various applications;
3. High strength, exquisite material, stable structure, safe operation and good machine using effect;
4. Good safety, sturdy and durable, long service life, beautiful appearance, stable machine performance;
5. Wide applicability: the 3 roll bending machine is suitable for boiler, chemical, mining, construction, shipbuilding and other machinery industries. Every machine needs a specialist person to manage it while using 3 roll plate bending machine, the operators need to understand its structure performance and use the method before using the plate board machine, you can only operate it with the approval from management personnel.
The cnc plate rolling machine can improve the loose as cast and welding hole of the metal through forging, generally, the mechanical properties of the plate bending machine forgings are better than the casting of the same material, according to the forming method, flat plate forging can be divided into die forging, cold heading, radial forging, extrusion, forming rolling, roll forging, rolling, etc. The important parts with high load and severe working conditions in the 3 roll plate bending machine machinery, in addition to the simple shape of the plate, profile or welding parts that can be rolled, the forging will be used the most.
3 roller plate bending machine forging uses forging machinery to apply pressure to the metal billet to make it produce plastic deformation, the internal structure of powder forgings is even and there is no segregation, it can be used to manufacture small gears and other workpiece to obtain a machining method of forgings with certain mechanical properties, certain shape and size, the materials under the action of pressure will curdle, crystallize, flow, plastic deform and form, so that you can obtain the die forging with required shape and performance, the plate bending machine forging materials are mainly carbon steel and alloy steel of various compositions.
The deformation of the material produced under the pressure of the 3 roll plate bending machine is basically free from external restrictions, check the size and surface defects of forgings, heat treatment of forgings, in addition, the relative rotational motion between the forming tool and the blank for removing forging stress, forming rolling, roll forging and rolling etc, the billet is pressed and formed point by point and asymptotically, the processes of different forging methods are different. According to the temperature of billet during processing, the forging of ezhong 3 roll plate bending machine can be divided into cold forging and hot forging, the recrystallization temperature of steel is about 460℃, but 800℃ is generally used as the dividing line, higher than 800℃ is hot forging and between 300 ~ 800℃ is called warm forging or semi-hot forging.