The upper roller of the four-roller bending machine is the driving roller, and the lower and side rollers are the driven rollers. The upper roller is fixed in place, and the lower roller and side roller can move up and down. The upper roller is driven by a hydraulic motor, and the rotation of the lower roller and the side roller is driven by the friction between the steel plate and each roller. The bottom roller and the side roller are pushed by the oil cylinders at both ends to realize the lifting movement.
The turning and resetting of the front bearing body of the upper roll of ezhong 4 roll plate bending machine are carried out by turning over to the oil cylinder, and each roll bearing body and the oil cylinder are installed on the left and right ends of the frame. The left and right frames are the main body of the four-roller bending machine, which are welded and installed on the overall base. Push the device to roll the workpiece, turn it over to the cylinder, and push it out of the machine. All operations of the machine are carried out on the console.
1. The four-roller bending machine operates the lower roller to rise so that the bus bar is slightly larger than the working thickness under the upper roller. Then operate the feed side roller to make the upper bus bar on the same level, and then operate the other side to rise between the upper and lower rollers.
2. The four-roller plate bending machine feeding: Feed the steel plate horizontally so that the end of the steel plate is in contact with the entire front roller, and then the front roller is lowered to the original position.
3. The 4 roll plate bending machine tightens the steel plate and pre-bends the end: According to the thickness and material of the steel plate, adjust the pressure of the lower roller circuit within a specific range, operate the lower roller to lift and clamp the steel plate, and start the upper roller to rotate. When the steel plate follows to the bending position, stop the rotation of the upper roller. At this time, the left end of the centerline of the upper and lower rollers should have the necessary clamping length equivalent to 1.5 times the plate thickness. Then, the rear roller is lifted to pre-bend the end of the steel plate.
4. The four-roller plate bending machine uses the front roll to pre-bend the other end of the steel plate. After pre-bending the left end, lower the rear roller to its original position and start the upper roller. When the steel plate follows the above-mentioned bending position, the upper roller stops rotating. Before the operation, the roller lifts the other end of the pre-bent steel plate and then adjusts the pressure of the two roller circuits left and right.
5. Four-roller cnc plate bending machine pre-bending: adjust the front and rear rolls to the corresponding positions required for the work, and start the upper roll for forming and bending.
6. Four-roller plate bending machine forming and bending: After the bending is completed, lower the bottom roller to a lower position, and then lower the workpiece to a certain position along with the rollers on both sides, turn it over, lift the workpiece parallel to the top roller, and take out the workpiece , and complete a work cycle.