We need to ensure the heating and soaking time of the 3-roll plate bending machine. If the time is too long, the efficiency of the metal will decrease. If it is too short, the temperature of the ingot will be uneven and cause some problems. Steel will get cold. As a result, the temperature difference between the furnace temperature and the ingot will be too large. Improve strength and stiffness, especially fatigue strength, such as hydroformed radiator bracket, its stiffness can be increased by 39% in vertical deflection and 50% in horizontal deflection.
The low production cost of the 3 roll plate bending machine is because the method of deoxidation is different, and its boiling steel and semi-stable are naturally different so that cracks appear and the fuel will increase. The welding volume of subsequent mechanical processing and assembly can be eliminated. Taking the radiator bracket as an example, the heat dissipation area has increased by 43%, the number of solder joints has been eliminated from 174 to 20, the number of processes has been eliminated from 13 to 6, and the productivity has been increased by 66%. The appropriate method should be selected according to the performance of the steel.
Because we want to ensure the heating quality of the four-column hydraulic press, we also need to know the corresponding details. After the steel is stripped, the soaking in the soaking furnace will have a relatively large impact on the ingot. If the time is too long or short, it is not good. According to the statistical analysis of the applied hydroformed parts, the production cost of the hydroformed parts of the hydraulic press is 15% to 20% lower on average than that of the stamping parts. If it is too short, the agglomeration in the steel will increase again, so The soaking time will be longer.
Precautions for three roll bending machine:
1. When rolling a narrow cylinder, it should be rolled in the center of the roll.
2. After the workpiece enters the roll, it should be avoided that hands and clothes are caught in the roll.
3. Only after the workpiece is placed stably and in the right position can the driving work be operated, and the signal should be clear, and a person should be designated to command.
4. Hands should not be placed on the rolled steel plate, and it is forbidden to use the sample plate to check the roundness.
5. When the workpiece is not rolled enough to be a full circle when rolling to the end of the steel plate, a margin should be reserved to prevent the workpiece from falling and hurting people.
6. When working, it is forbidden to stand on the workpiece, and it is not allowed to find the roundness on the rolled cylinder.
7. When rolling thicker cylinders with larger diameters or workpieces with higher material strength, a small number of moving rolls should be lowered and rolled for several times.